- San Joaquin County Environment Health Certificates are required prior to vending.
- An original Certificate of Liability Insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 CSL (combined single limit) naming the "Delta College Market" as additional insured is required. The Certificate of Insurance must include the following language: "San Joaquin Delta College Market, its officers, agents and employees are an Additional Insured, and this policy is primary to any self-insurance or excess insurance coverages maintained by the College District." COMPLIANCE WITH THIS INSURANCE REQUIREMENT IS MANDATORY OR VENDING WILL BE DENIED.
- A City of Stockton Business License is required (see link below).
- Copies or receipts of these items must be on file with the Delta College Market Coordinator by Wednesday prior to the weekend of sales activity.
- The appropriate original/copies of the above documentation must accompany the vendor at all times while on the market premises.
- Fines levied by the Environmental Health Department against unhealthful vendor practices are charged to the Delta College Market. The fine must be paid by the violating vendor by the following weekend after the Market Director has been notified of the violations and fine. Food Vendors will not be permitted market access with unpaid fines.
* Sale of food items requires appropriate documentation and approval from industry regulators to insure compliance with industry standards.