Group Study Rooms
Group Study Rooms are available to Delta College Students. Rooms may be booked under the following conditions:
- Rooms are available as part of Library services, on a first-come, first-serve basis, during the Library's hours of operation.
- Rooms should be vacated at 8 p.m. (M-Th) / 3 p.m. (F), or 30 minutes before closing.
- Rooms are only available to students.
- Rooms are limited to 2 hours per day per group.
- Student groups are allowed one advanced reservation per week, and up to one week in advance.
- A group must be 3 students, and up to 6 maximum. No reservations for individual students. Note that a group of 2 students may be allowed according to library staff discretion, and based on availability.
- One student, the primary requestor, is responsible for the reservation space. Either a 98# or Library Card # is required.
Booking Group Study Rooms
- To book a group study room on the 1st floor, please visit Office G 135. For additional questions, call 954-5827.
- To book a group study room on the 2nd floor, please visit the Reference Desk. For questions call 954-5145.
- G 134, G 142, G 143, G 146, G 154, G 155, G 156, G 157 (each room seats up to 6)
- G 144 & G 145 (each room seats up to 4)
- G 213, G 214, & G 215 (each room seats up to 4)