|Enroll | Register | Get Transcripts | Email | Online Tools|
|Home||About Delta||Athletics||Campus Life||Courses & Programs||Student Services|
Brief Outline for This Year Only:
Outline of Committee Activities:
Meeting # 1:
- Executive Secretary convenes committee.
- Committee elects a chair which could be the Executive Secretary (from then on the two should work in tandem).
- Review College mission, vision, and strategic goals.
- Review the charge of the committee and responsibilities of members which include reporting to the entity that appointed them.
- Develop goals and objectives for the committee for the year. Assign tasks, and develop timelines
- Review template for annual report due by May 15.
- Publish meeting dates/times/notes/minutes/goals and objectives/tasks, and timelines in appropriate folder on DocuShare.
Second to Last Meeting:
- Review mission, vision, and goals; review charge of committee.
- Review goals and objectives, timelines, and assess progress on each goal.
- Develop a draft annual report.
- Develop goals and objectives for next year.
- Induct new committee members for the next year.
- Ratify final draft of annual report.
- Ratify goals and objectives for the next year..
- Submit annual report to President’s Council by May 15.
San Joaquin Delta College