The following workshops are designed for students who wish to apply for admission to the CSU for Spring 2019. We will review the application process. The sessions are conducted in a computer lab to begin the online admission application. Limited seating, reserve a seat by contacting the Career Transfer Center.
- June 5, 2018, 1 - 2:30 pm in DeRicco 219
- June 13, 11 am - 12:30 pm in DeRicco 219
Spring 2019 Admissions Application Workshop
- August 14, 2018, 1 - 2:30 pm in DeRicco 219
- August 21, 2018, 1 - 2:30 pm in DeRicco 219
What to Bring
Listed below are materials you should bring to the workshop:
- Unofficial copy of SJDC transcripts.
- Unofficial copy of transcripts from other colleges as well as any course evaluation completed by the Evaluation Office.
- Copy of Student Education Plan (SEP) completed by your counselor, or your own list of courses you plan to take for the next semester or two before transferring.
- Copy of the general education pattern you are following (optional).
For more information, contact the Career Transfer Center.