||This funding source is made available to improve vocational and technical education programs. The primary goals of VATEA are:
- To strengthen the academic, vocational, and technical skills of students.
- To provide students with strong experience in and an understanding of all aspects of an industry.
- To develop, improve, or expand the use of technology in vocational and technical education.
- To provide professional development programs for teachers, counselors, and administrators.
- To develop and implement evaluations of vocational and technical education programs.
- To initiate, improve, expand, and modernize quality vocational and technical education programs.
- To provide services and activities that are of sufficient size, scope, and quality to be effective.
- To link secondary vocational and technical education and postsecondary
Vocational and Technical Education Act (VATEA)
c/o Hazel Hill, Ed.D
5151 Pacific Avenue
Stockton, CA 95207
Tel: (209) 945-5093
Fax: (209) 954-5600
Web Page: http://deltacollege.edu/div/veed