|Enroll | Register | Get Transcripts | Email | MyDelta | Online Tools|
|Home||About Delta||Academics||Athletics||News & Events||Services & Support||Student Life|
For further information, suggestions, comments or questions regarding programs or services, you may visit the Student Activities Department in SHIMA 101C, call the Student Activities office at (209) 954-5100.
• Club registration is available online. To start a club you will need:
- To find at least 10 students who are interested in joining your club
- A club advisor (this can be a member of the faculty or an administrator)
- Five club officers with 4 units and no probations
- Vice President
- InterClub Council (ICC) Representative
To complete the Online Registration form A constitution on file in the Student Activities Office To submit a completed Club Account Authorization form To submit a completed ICC Agreement form To participate in Club Rush & Clubs Night
Please explore the Student Activites website for additional resources, helpful suggestions, and information regarding policies that govern clubs.
• Lockers are available at no cost for student use. Each Spring/Fall semester and Summer intercession students are required to register the locker of their choice. Students are to provide their own locks prior to registering for a locker.
To sign up for a locker, bring a copy of your class schedule and photo ID to the Office of Student Activities during regular office hours. Locker registration begins on the first day of each semester.
Students should place their lock on the locker prior to registering with the office. Unregistered locks will be cut off.
• Bike Lockers are available each Spring/Fall semester and Summer intercession. Students must complete an application and pay a NON-REFUNDABLE key deposit fee of $5.00 to gain access to the locker of their choice. There are 14 bicycle lockers located on campus in the Shima and Budd areas.
Students can pay the $5.00 fee at the Cashiers Vault located in the Horton Administration building on the first floor.
Please bring your receipt, a copy of your class schedule, and photo ID to register for a bike locker.
• Approval to Post Fliers on campus Individuals seeking approval to post a flyer or poster on campus must present a copy of the document to be posted and register. Fliers may be approved for posting for up to four weeks.
San Joaquin Delta College