|Enroll | Register | Get Transcripts | Email | MyDelta | Online Tools|
|Home||About Delta||Academics||Athletics||News & Events||Services & Support||Student Life|
Getting Involved @ Delta
Clubs are a great way to get involved, meet new people, develop leadership skills, and build your resume.
At Delta College we offer a variety of clubs and activities for students to choose from. Whether you are interested in music, fashion, art, politics, or saving the world, there is a club out there just for you.
Club registration is closed for the fall semester
To start a club you will need:
1. To find at least 10 students who are interested in joining your club
2. A club advisor (this can be a member of the faculty or an administrator)
3. To complete the Online Club Registration form
4. A constitution on file in the Student Activities Office
5. To submit a completed Account Authorization form
7. To participate in Club Rush
Club Officer Requirements
Students serving as elected and/or appointed officers of a club must be enrolled in a minimum of four (4) semester units and cannot be on academic or progress probation or disciplinary probation.
If you have never written a constitution or need help click here for a quick reference guide
Maintaining Active Status
To maintain active status all clubs must re-register each semester by submitting an Online Club Registration form, membership rolls, and Club Account Authorization form. Returning clubs do not need to resubmit the club's consitution, if there have been no changes made to the constitution.
San Joaquin Delta College