|Enroll | Register | Get Transcripts | Email | MyDelta | Online Tools|
|Home||About Delta||Academics||Athletics||News & Events||Services & Support||Student Life|
|Nursing Success Center|
If you are enrolled in the Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) Program, you are eligible to receive tutoring at the Nursing Success Center.
On-site Tutoring is available on a walk-in basis at our designated location on campus (Locke 213). During scheduled hours, a tutor(s) will be available for a scheduled block of time to conduct either an Open Review, Study Group, or One-on-One tutoring (depending on the number of students).
Key facts about on-site tutoring:
- Available to all Delta College ADN nursing students as space allows
- Schedules will be posted on this page weekly(usually updated on Friday for the coming week)
- No referral needed, JUST WALK-IN
- A time log is required for each student and will be kept at the tutoring site
- Students are not assigned a specific tutor
- All tutoring guidelines and classroom rules must be observed
Psychiatric Technician Program
Students interested in forming a study group can contact:
Susan Rodriguez at 209-954-5445
San Joaquin Delta College