About The Center
The Professional Development Center (PDC) provides a variety of resources designed to help college employees in their jobs, including:
- Computer workstations for development of technical skill and discovery of new classroom resources.
- Software training, technology consultation, webinars and flex opportunities.
- Online instruction support.
- Digital editing software and video equipment for creating custom media.
- Portable projectors, laptops, digital camcorders and cameras available for check out.
- Technical staff to answer your questions.