Associate in Arts and Associate in Science Degree Requirements
- Unit Requirement
Completion of not fewer than sixty (60) associate degree applicable semester units of course work with a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or higher.
- General Education
Students must complete one of the following General Education patterns:
- San Joaquin Delta College Associate Degree General Education pattern with a minimum of twenty-four (24) semester units.
- California State University General Education pattern.
- Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (CSU Version) General Education pattern.
- An Approved Major, or Area of Emphasis
- Completion of the requirements of an approved Major which will require an approved program of study with a minimum of 18 units of course work as specified in the College Catalog.
- Completion of the requirements of an approved Area of Emphasis which will require an approved program of study with a minimum of 18 units of course work as specified in the College Catalog,
- Competency Requirement
A minimum competency must be demonstrated by a grade of "C" or better in courses offered in satisfaction of Written Communication, Oral Communication, and Quantitative Reasoning (Area I. Language and Rationality).
- Residence Requirement
Of the minimum sixty (60) semester units required, the student must complete:
Students planning to transfer should see a counselor to choose the appropriate courses to complete the entire CSU or IGETC General Education pattern.