Official transcripts of courses taken at San Joaquin Delta College are prepared by the Admissions & Records Office and issued according to the following regulations:
- Each transcript request must be submitted via the internet or in writing by the student to the Admissions & Records Office.
- After the first two complimentary copies, copies are available for a fee of $3.00 each, payable in advance.
- Each transcript will include the student's entire record of courses completed at Delta College.
- Official transcripts or records earned at other institutions which have been presented for admission or evaluation become part of the student's permanent record and are not issued or copied for distribution.
- To expedite the forwarding of transcripts, all financial obligations to the College must be cleared.
- Transcripts issued at the end of a semester or Summer Intersession: Due to the large number of transcripts requested at the end of each term, a minimum of four weeks should be allowed for requests to be filled during those periods. Transcripts showing degrees may take longer. (AP 5030)