Admission Requirements for International Students
International admission information is available from the International Student Program located in Holt Center, Room 101, by telephone at (209) 954-5641 or online at www.deltacollege.edu.
Complete information must be received by April 1st for summer semester attendance, June 1st for fall semester attendance, and November 1st for spring semester attendance. Please refer to the International Student Application for complete details for each requirement.
· A complete International Student Application.
· Official transcripts, certificates, and diplomas from secondary schools and from any college or university you have attended.
· Proof of English language proficiency, either a TOEFL score or you may choose to take our ESL placement test when you arrive.
· Proof of financial support.
· A one page autobiographical essay.
· Proof of immunization for tetanus, measles, and rubella as well as your latest tuberculin test results.
· $50 application fee.
· Transfer students must also submit a completed school transfer form, a copy of your current 1-20 and official transcripts from your current school.