Calling Out System Instructions
- To use the system, you must have a sign on established for you. If you have not already done so, please request a sign on from Karen Sea and provide your name and Delta ID number. You can contact her at email@example.com or 954-5151 ext 6127.
- Your sign on will be the first initial of your first name followed by your last name (example: ksea). Your password will be your Delta ID number (no dashes/no slashes).
- To record a message, call extension 5997. Log on using your Delta ID number. Select option #3 to record your message. At the conclusion of your message, press the # sign, and it will send the message to the calling out system.
- Next log onto the Faculty & Staff Resources page and select “Calling Out System” from the Faculty Resources menu and sign into the system. You can send your pre-recorded message by Delta ID number (only 10 at a time) or by course code. (Please note—you must be the instructor of record to send a message by course code.)
- Select the course code option, enter the date you wish the call to be made and the time (please note that military time is used), enter the course code, and from the pull-down menu, select your pre-recorded message which is under your Delta ID number. (No one but you can see this information—your Delta ID number is protected). When you have finished programming the calls, send it to the system.
- The calling out system will make three attempts to complete the calls. After the third attempt, any numbers which have not gone through are deleted from the system.
- You can only pre-record one message under your Delta ID number at a time. If you have more than one message to go out, make sure that the system has completed the first set of calls and deleted the job before recording the second message and programming the calls. You can check this by logging on. Any jobs not completed will still show.
- Please note that the Calling Out System cannot be accessed via the web from off campus.
- To send out a message from home, dial (209) 954-5997, select option #2 (course code); enter the course code number and then confirm.
- Select the term (fall, spring, or summer).
- Select option #3 to record a message for your students.
- The final option is to send message immediately or to schedule a specific time for the calling out (i.e. 5:00 p.m. = 1700)
For assistance, please contact:
E-mail is the fastest way to reach the Admissions & Records staff.
In-person assistance is also available in the Admissions and Records Office, DeRicco Student Services Building from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Get access key card for Admissions and Records at the Information Desk.